Cedar Creek is a wonderful vacation cabin in the woods near Mazama. This 3-bedroom, 2-bath cabin can comfortably accommodate up to 8 guests, but doesn't lose an intimate feel for two. Spend the day in the wilderness, or enjoy the private cabin, while you relax with your family and friends on the large covered porch.
Feature of Cedar Creek Cabin:
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps up to 8
- 3 Bedrooms with 2 queen beds and 2 twin beds
- Master bedroom suite, includes master bath with soaking tub
- Double bed and fold-out bed in the loft
- Fully outfitted kitchen (including espresso machine!)
- Wi-Fi access
- Flat screen TV, DVD player, CD player, and stereo connection cable for MP3 player or iPod
- Propane gas fireplace (no fussing with starting a fire in the winter)
The cabin is located closer to a number of outdoor activities in the Okanogan National forest and Harts pass area. With year-round activities, there is no better get-away from it all.
Nearby activities include:
Snowmobiling at nearby Harts Pass or the Sno-Park
Hiking in the Pasayten Wilderness
Mountain biking on the Methow Valley Trail system
The large front covered porch has 8 deck chairs and a few attractive stumps that act as side tables and/or foot stools. A lovely place to watch the deer walk by.